UNFPA Supported empowering young people with Life Skills based Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) Education Program
Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) in partnership with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is undertaking Life Skills based Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH) education
- Technical Support Agency for up scaling the program in 500 Government Residential schools in the State.
- 100 District Resource Persons trained and engaged.
- 1500 Government Teachers selected and trained to impart life skills education in schools.
- Innovative Resource and Communication tools developed and adopted for promoting life skill education .
- 82500 adolescent boys and girls reached out in the intervention.
- 7900 School Management Committee members sensitized.
- 500 Headmasters capacity building on Life Skill and Adolescent Reproductive Sexual Health.