Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) in partnership with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is undertaking Life Skills based Sexual & Reproductive Health (SRH) education
- Technical Support Agency for up scaling the program in 500 Government Residential schools in the State.
- 100 District Resource Persons trained and engaged.
- 1500 Government Teachers selected and trained to impart life skills education in schools.
- Innovative Resource and Communication tools developed and adopted for promoting life skill education .
- 82500 adolescent boys and girls reached out in the intervention.
- 7900 School Management Committee members sensitized.
- 500 Headmasters capacity building on Life Skill and Adolescent Reproductive Sexual Health.